how it works
The Noha device uses TENS technology to instantly soothe period pain.
The device emit small electrical pulses through two pads which you stick on the areas of pain. These pulses flood the nervous system which block the transmission of pain signals and your perception of pain.
Three easy steps to relief.
Relief in minutes
Finally, a drug-free period pain solution that actually works.read more reviews
Got my life back
No longer am I suffering and debilitated every month! I cannot stress when I say I felt IMMEDIATE relief. It has changed my life.
I went from enduring 15/10 pain to even being hospitalised (endo, pcos sufferer). Within minutes of having it on I'm down to a 3. I have not felt this relief in a damn long time.
My wife has been using Ovira for the last couple of weeks. She is sooo happy that I purchased this for her. She had her period and it has really helped her through it.
Noha has given me back the mental, emotional and physical energy that endo once robbed me of. It’s been the biggest game changer for me
I. Am. Obsessed
My boyfriend actually ordered Noha for me (he’s the best). And let me just say... I. Am. Obsessed. I’ve worn it during period pain, endometriosis pain, and ovulation pain. I love it.
- YSYuvraj s.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Condition Period PainRated 5 stars2 days agogood
niceWas this helpful?
- SDSharmain D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Condition Period Pain, Endometriosis, AdenomyosisRated 5 stars4 days agoPeriod Pain Relief
Bought this for my daughter as a last result to help ease her period pains. So far it has provided some relief.Was this helpful?
- OMOlivia M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Condition Endometriosis, Period PainRated 5 stars5 days agoFantastic product that has helped cramps & endo!
Great device and helps relive my cramps. I don’t go anywhere without it. Thanks Ovira team!Was this helpful?
- RARazia A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 week agoGreat purchase
My period cramps/pain vary between an 8 and 10. With Noha it's gone down to a 3/4! Yes my pain is still there but it's been reduced immensely where I can actually function throughout the day! Definitely worth the money!Was this helpful?
- EAEmelia A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Condition PCOS, Endometriosis, Period Pain, Ovarian Cysts, AdenomyosisRated 5 stars1 week agoNoha period pain device
i love it! i struggle really bad with (IBS) and it helps so much ease the pressure and cramps.. Definitely 100% reccomend👍🏼Was this helpful?